- Feb. 13, 2020
- This conference will be supported by Bunkyo City (local government).
- Jan. 6, 2020
- A special lecture for public was announced.
- Sep. 26, 2019
- Website of ADMD2020 opened.
The International Symposium on Advanced Display Materials and Devices(ADMD), is a serial
international conference about basic research and development of organic/polymer optoelectronic display materials
and devices. The symposium has been held for many years, organized by Japan, South Korea, China in turn.
The 24th International Symposium on Advanced Display Materials and Devices (ADMD 2020) organized by Chuo University,
will be held from October 16-18, Tokyo, Japan. The symposium of ADMD 2020 will focus on topics:
(1) OLED materials, devices, lighting,display; (2) Liquid crystal materials, devices, display; (3) Micro-LED Display; (4) QD materials, devices, display; (5) TFT materials, devices, panels; (6) Electronic paper materials, devices, panels; (7) Laser display.
- - KATAYAMA, Kenji (Chuo University, Japan, Chair)
- - IKEDA, Tomiki (Chuo University, Japan, Co-chair)
- - PARK, Lee Soon (Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, Korea)
- - YU, Yanlei (Fudan University, China)
- - ZHANG, Jianhua (Shanghai University, China)
- - KAWATSUKI, Nobuhiro (University of Hyogo, Japan)
- - KANIE, Kiyoshi (Tohoku University, Japan)
- - KURIHARA, Seiji (Kumamoto University, Japan)
- - SEKI, Takahiro (Nagoya University, Japan)
- - SHIONO, Takeshi (Hiroshima University, Japan)
- - TAKATSU, Yoshiharu (DIC Corporation, Japan)
- - HONG, Yongtaek (Seoul National University, Korea)
- - JANG, Jin (Kyung Hee University, Korea)
- - KANG, In-Byeong (LG Display, Korea)
- - KIM, Jang-Joo (Seoul National University, Korea)
- - KWON, Jang Hyuk (Kyung Hee University, Korea)
- - LEE, Wei (Chiao Tung University, Taiwan)
- - PENG, Junbiao (South China University of Technology, China)
- - YANG, Huai (Peking University, China)
The Japanese Liquid Crystal Society
The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
Hitachi Metals Materials Science Foundation
Tokuyama Science Foundation
Support Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology Research, Foundation
Konica Minolta Science and Technology Foundataion